We've had a couple of delays getting this out - a combination of circumstances and a printers' hiccup, which (to mix a lovely metaphor) ended up giving us all a bit of a headache. I know it's been a while coming, so thank you all very much for your patience. It's much appreciated!
However, here's the contents of the Spring 2012 Journal, which should be getting to you in the not-too-distant future.
Our cover artist this issue is Chris Roberts
Journal design is by Cavan Scott.Fiction
:Don't You Like The Bird Man?
- Jonathan OliverThe Call of Chavthulu
- Neil FulwoodJenny Khan
- Rhys HughesMother's Boy
- Grant QuimperListen
- Marie O'ReganFaerie Mails
- Allen AshleyThe Fabulous Beast
- Garry KilworthNon-fiction:Why YA?
- Tom PollockWorlds Which Never Were
- Sarah Pinborough & Will Hill in conversationA Glow Born of a Different Process
- a cover artist spotlight on Chris RobertsLaying the Foundations
- Simon BestwickA History of THE SERVANTS
- Michael Marshall SmithBFS Masterclass #2: Writing for Children
- F E HigginsEnterprising Minds
- Andrew ReidProgressive + Inclusive = Popular?
- Amanda RutterAnne McCaffrey: A TributePoetry:Morningmares
- Zoe Elizabeth BarrettShadow Whisper at Black Hole Hotel
- Kelda CrichDoorways
- David Glen LarsonThe Wheel of Whumpus
- John DesPlaines
Plus regular columns from Ramsey Campbell, Mark Morris, Sophia McDougall, and a special feature from Jared Shurin, interviewing Jane Rogers.
As always, our thanks go to all our contributors, and we very much hope you enjoy reading it!